Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Beginning


Not only is this the beginning of me creating this Blog, but it also is the beginning of the 3 week program I'm attending at UK (University of Kentucky).

Me and my mom
The week before this program started was the time I was making a list and getting everything I needed and wanted, those days were relaxing and easy. But soon, the days began to count down very rapidly. What started off as 6 days became 4, and what was 4 days became 2, and then it was Move-In day. When I first arrived I wasn't really nervous, I was actually very excited, but as I got settled into my dorm, and said goodbye to my Mom and Uncle that was when it hit me. My calm aura suddenly turned into Anxiety and curiosity of what is soon to come. I am still trying to figure out if this feeling of Anxiety is good, but it is only the 2nd day and that I haven't really gotten to experienced what this program has to offer yet. I'm sure I'll figure it out soon or later, but for now I'll just go with the flow because I still have another 2 week ahead of me.





1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you are here! These journal entries should help over time for you to see how you are orienting to the University and your classes, and also to reflect on how anxious you first felt in this new program. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete