Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Average Days & Opportunities

Nothing really mind blowingly exciting happened today. It seemed average, we attended our other 2 classes out of the 5. Which happened to be for me an education class and an acting class, and the most important thing I learned today about all my classes is that they are structured upon the subject of communication, either verbally or non-verbally.

My Newport Friends: Shaylee, Samara, and Megan
And we also had a College Cafe session, which was all of the attendees meeting in on of the classrooms talking about the different opportunities we all have concerning college. Explaining the different ways to pay for college and the many different opportunities and diversity of scholarships. I learned many new and interesting facts, but this College Cafe also broadened my knowledge of what I already knew.


No comments:

Post a Comment