Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2016

Legends

Actually remembered to blog tonight, GO ME!

So today was the first day of our elective class and I got Chinese. The only thing I can say about that class is that it honestly made my brain hurt, I heard that Chinese is one of the most difficult languages in the world to learn, so I'm putting myself through a struggle. But, I really wanted this class because I'm really into Asian culture and this gives me the opportunity to explore more, so why not take it.



We went to the Lexington Legends baseball game today as well, and even though I'm not really into baseball I still had fun. There was also an incident that had happened, some said that it was a tiny fire in the kitchen below us, but either way it resulted in leaving the party deck and for the fire department to come. Overall, even with that happening I had fun, and would love to experience it over again.
Makayla, Me and Taylor









No comments:

Post a Comment